Thursday 29 October 2009

An Exciting Day.


The Final times - only one slight hit!



Well, travelled down to York today to finally make the most of my christmas present from last year from my son - a rally experience. I was a bit apprehensive at first but by the time it came to the final timed run around the course I was wishing I could do it all again. If you like driving and have never tried this then I would thoroughly recommend it. It was amazing when I was passenger and flew around the course like the wind - very hair raising! A few photos to wet your appetite.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a brilliant time! Might be a good idea for the next school trip... I wish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would be a brilliant idea for a team building exercise, if only school funds would allow! We will just have to persuade Kelly to go for it and we can go and watch. David said it is as much fun watching as it is taking part.

    ReplyDelete