Saturday 25 May 2013

A Good Day for the Butterflies.

Horseriding on a glorious day, what more can one ask for.  A walk on the moors - even better on such a lovely day.  Enjoyed my lunch at the car park at sheepwash and sure enough the cuckoo soared across the moor into one of its favourite trees, being mobbed by the smaller birds.  Then up and over the top to find lots of Green Hairstreaks.  Through the woods and down to the reservoir produced speckled woods and Green Veined and Small White, whilst the goslings are much bigger than the last time I saw them.  Home to clean the car for the long haul to Scotland tomorrow, cant wait.  Watch this space.
Green Veined White
Small White
Speckled Wood
The Little Hedgies have made it through the bad weather in my garden.  I love them they are so cute.

(Ambition No. 1  -  Meet Will I Am - he is so funny.
"              No. 2  -  Be able to sing - that will never happen!
Can you tell I have been watching the Voice on tv.
Ambition No. 3  -  See Killer Whales in British waters.
Ambition No. 4  -  Move to Mull.)



No comments:

Post a Comment